TREE CARE TIPS
December 11, 2013
Follow these tree care tips, and you’ll always have a beautiful tree come Christmas time!
- Set your tree up in a cool area, away from sunny windows and especially away from heating vents.
- Immediately place your tree in a mixture of HOT water and tree preservative or flower crystals.
- Check the stand daily to make sure the water level does not go below the base of the tree.
- Always turn off your tree lights when leaving the house or going to bed.
- If you have been having a hard time keeping your tree from drying out, try changing the place where you are setting it up in your home.