Tree Care Tips
Please use your complimentary Christmas Tree Preserver.
– SAFE FOR, BEES, BIRDS, ANIMALS, STREAMS & HUMANS –
It’s proven to be much better than water alone to keep tree moisturized and to prevent your Christmas Tree stand from going dry.
- Set your tree up in a cool area, away from sunny windows and especially away from heating vents.
- Immediately place your tree in a mixture of HOT water and tree preservative or flower crystals.
- Check the stand daily to make sure the water level does not go below the base of the tree.
- Always turn off your tree lights when leaving the house or going to bed.
If you have been having a hard time keeping your tree from drying out, try changing the place where you are setting it up in your home.
Please be assured that we give each tree a fresh cut before going home with you. Our trees are stored out of the sun and kept in water to ensure the freshest possible tree. We have stands to fit all tree sizes.